Booking your tour with Western Desert Tours follows these four easy steps:
- You submit your no-obligation quote request where you specify the tour you are interested in, your planned date of arrival, the size of your group, the number of children and adults, special dietary requirements, whether or not you need transportation from/to anywhere in Egypt, changes to our proposed itineraries etc.
- After receiving your no-obligation quote request we will send you an e-mail with a detailed itinerary and quote our best price.
- If you are satisfied with our proposed itinerary and our offer, please send us your confirmation via e-mail; otherwise, please let us know and we are happy to adjust our offer.
- To comply with tourism regulations and to apply for all required permits, we will ask you to send us photocopies or scans of all passports for all participants.
No-Obligation Quote and Further Information Request Form
For a no-obligation quote request or further information about any of our tours, please fill out the form below. While we strive to answer your questions as quickly as possible, please allow a few days for a reply since we might be out in the desert.
For our shorter tours (four days and less) we don’t ask for a deposit. For longer tours (five days and more) we might ask you for a non-refundable deposit of 10% of our offered price to cover our expenses of preparation.
All our tours are payable in cash at the end of the tour. We accept US Dollars, Euros, and Egyptian Pounds.
What Is Included?
All our offers include:
- tailor-made tours in Egypt’s spectacular Western Desert,
- experienced and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guides/drivers/chefs who care about the Western Desert’s fragile environment,
- proven and reliable four-wheel drive vehicles equipped for safe desert safaris (with satellite phone),
- full board service, with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between,
- ample non-alcoholic beverages,
- if wished, we arrange a pick up and drop off service from/to anywhere in Egypt.
Please note that our packages do not include admissions and hotel overnight stays as these prices change frequently. If you wish to stay in a hotel instead of camping out in the desert, please let us know in advance and we will gladly help to find an accommodation that meets your needs and budget.